Quantum Quartz Features and Qualities
May 11, 2017
Today, owners of houses, commercial buildings and other structures are searching for the ideal materials to outfit them in a durable, attractive manner. One popular material that many turn to for flooring, benchtops and other elements in structures is Quantum Quartz. If you are not familiar with this engineered stone product, you need to learn all about it since it provides numerous benefits for various elements of your structure. We list the features and qualities of Quantum Quartz below to further your education on it.
- Quantum Quartz is an engineered product that contains over 93-percent natural quartz and seven-percent resin for bonding along with pigments and other additives. Together, all of these ingredients produce a strong, attractive and versatile product for homes and buildings.
- Since this engineered product is non-porous, it is stain resistant and never needs sealing. Spills are easy to clean off it with warm water and mild detergent due to the fact that the Quantum Quartz does not absorb the moisture, oils or acid from the spills. Occasionally, you may wish to use a cream cleanser specifically designed to clean this product to preserve its ideal condition. An additional advantage of this material being non-porous, is the fact that it is more hygienic than other materials since it does not have crevices where germs, bacteria, viruses or mould can grow.
- It comes in a wide assortment of colours and patterns that will complement other decor in the kitchen, bathroom or whatever other room it is in at your house or building. Just select the colour and pattern that fit your needs in a suitable way.
- This product also is highly resistant to scratching and chipping, which is an important benefit. A benefit such as this makes Quantum Quartz sufficiently durable for flooring as well as benchtops and splashbacks.
- Another characteristic of this engineered product is the fact that it is heat resistant. It will not scorch easily in a kitchen setting unlike laminates and other cheaper materials, even without the use of trivets and hot pads.
- The durability of this product allows it to last for at least 10 years if not longer. It does come with a 10-year limited warranty. For this reason, you receive a high return on your investment.
Hallett Marble will provide further facts about Quantum Quartz upon request. We are expert stonemasons who specialise in all types of stone from marble to Quantum Quartz for business, ecclesiastical, domestic and other types of structures.
Rear of 210 Mahoney’s Rd, Thomastown VIC 3074, Australia
Factory: Rear of 280 Mahoneys Rd Thomastown
Phone: 0425 752 462